Code based configuration
No attributes or nasty xml cluttering up your code.
FluentSecurity won't spread like wildfire in your application. Your configuration can be kept in a single file.
ASP.NET MVC 4 ready
Built against the latest version of ASP.NET MVC. Use the built in ASP.NET membership provider or roll your own security.
Don't like what's in the box? Create your own implementations and hook it in using your IoC-container.
Have a need for something not supported by FluentSecurity? Fork us on github, do your magic and send us the patch!
FluentSecurity is used successfully in production and has a code coverage of 99%.
- Securing an ASP.NET MVC Application using FluentSecurity
- MVC3 Security: A Fluent Way
- Fluent security with VB.Net
- Implement secure ASP.NET MVC applications
- Secure your web app fluently
- FluentSecurity + MvcSiteMapProvider = Better .Net Security Management
- Setting Up FluentSecurity to Use Ninject for Dependency Resolution
- FluentSecurity without IoC-container
FluentSecurity on twitter
about 7 hours ago
about 7 hours ago
1 day ago
6 days ago
Issues & feature requests
Hello. Great project here some very nice work. I did however run into a very strange bug. If I create a Policy Violation Handler with IPolicyViolat...
Please also add feature of Field level security or it should be customizable according to the requirement.
It does not appear to be possible to set any policy for Actionmethods which have a void return signature. FileController: ``` [HttpPos...
Hello, This is a feature request. Fluent Security is configured as follows: configuration.For<HomeController>().Ignore(); configurat...
Haven't had a huge amount of time to test this. Will try at work tomorrow. Looks like it will work though. Fixes issue 42 https://github.com/kri...
Github commits (develop)
Merge branch 'release-2.0-beta2'
- Bumped version to 2.0.0-beta2.
Merge branch 'typescanning-improvement' into develop
- Using GetLoadableExportedTypes extension to avoid type loading issues in ProfileTypeScanner.
- Using GetLoadableExportedTypes extension to avoid type loading issues in ControllerTypeScanner.